CUPS API: subscribe event

Josh Mathis josh.m at swecoinus.com
Tue May 30 06:51:58 PDT 2006

One easy way to make it look however you want is to use a newsreader
like Thunderbird (or whatever you want). Then you get fully threaded
discussions, easy replies, etc. After all, this really is more of a
newsgroup rather than a web-based discussion forum with user management,
moderation, and so forth.

-Josh