[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2128: SAMSUNG ML-1410, graphics with horizontal bars

Haug Bürger h.buerger at dokom.net
Sun Nov 26 06:13:17 PST 2006

In both, Debian unstable (1.2.6) and Ubuntu 6.10 (1.2.4) I'm not able to
copy a normal letter with xsane. The output has horizontal bars of
"destruction" using my samsung ml-1410. Depending on the colour model,
grey or colour the destruction is worse or less. It only affects large
graphics.
I tried with other application, e.g. OpenOffice with a large graphic in a
text document, the same effect.