1.2.2 broke landscape on OSX

Pippo Lacoca futhwo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 08:36:19 PDT 2006

Hi
We upgraded cups from 1.1.23 to 1.2.2; from that point on OSX clients couldn't print in landscape orientation, and to solve the problem we had to go back to previous version.
I have no idea of the cause of the problem, but it's easily reproducible setting up a cups server, exporting a printer and setting up an OSX client to use that printer; than try to print a landscape document using whatever  application (not the ones from Adobe, they are the only ones working).
Hope someone will find out the cause and fix it in the next release.