[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2054: %%EOF and %%EndDocument should not be appended %%EOF and %%EndDocument should not be appended to the PostScript document

Graham Freeman g-freeman at adfa.edu.au
Wed Oct 25 22:43:09 PDT 2006

Thanks for your prompt response.  Can you tell me where you mean the
"-oraw" to be specified?  CUPS is set running automatically when the
machine boots up.  Printing can be done with an "lp" or "lpr" command,
but equally it could be through a menu interface where the end user does
not have an opportunity to provide command-line parameters.
             Graham

Dr Graham Freeman 	g-freeman at adfa.edu.au

School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering 	Phone
+61-2-6268 8186
University of New South Wales @ ADFA 	Fax +61-2-6268 8581
Postal address: ITEE, ADFA, Campbell, ACT 2600