[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #1978: Web interface: Printer page not correctly displayed after queue setup

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 04:40:26 PDT 2006

[STR New]

After I have switched from CUPS 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 I have found a bug in the
web interface.

If I add a printer by clicking on "Add printer" in an entry for an
auto-detected printer on the "Administration" page, everything works
normally, the queue gets set up with the correct PPD, the options page
appears automatically and after setting the options a page with the
message

Printer HP_Photosmart_2600_series_USB_MY53OK70V10400_HPLIP has been
configured successfully.

appears. When one waits now and does not click the link, the printer's
page should appear automatically. Instead, I get the following plain text

0

HTTP/1.1 200 OK