[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #1999: Printer Deletion Web Interface

Phil Krochmal pk000075545 at ltu.edu
Sat Sep 30 10:06:10 PDT 2006

[STR New]

I am not sure if this OS specific hence I so far think it is MAC, but this
could be further. When I delete a printer I would expect that the display
for the confirmation of the deletion command to jump to the signal that it
is fully complete. Thus the folloing:

1 - Click delete button for printer
2 - Confirmed command to delete
3 - Delete and show successfully deleted the printer
4 - Return user to printers list

Like I noted, this is a minor issue and probably a quick fix. It is
annoying when you are setting up multiple printers on a system. However,
all that I wonder is if point 4 of my 4 step deletion process can be
implemented? Thanks of the quality program up to this point and keep up
the good work.