problem running make test with cups 1.2.10

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Tue Apr 3 20:59:34 PDT 2007

Thomas Lohman wrote:
>> This is a known bug (STR #2307) which is fixed in the current SVN
>> repo and will be fixed in 1.2.11.
>

> Thanks Michael.  Sorry that I missed that in my search through the previous postings.  I've downloaded and compiled 1.2.11 and all tests are successful.
>
> I do get 3 compile warnings in subscriptions.c regarding dbus and mismatches on parameter types expected:
> Based on all of this, I got the errors to go away by making the following changes to subscriptions.c:
> Let me know if that is incorrect or if there is a more proper way to make this patch.

I thought we had addressed any "old DBUS" incompatibilities.  Anyways,
we need unified diffs (diff -u or svn diff) and not plain diffs to
work with.  Also, please post this as a bug report using the form on
the cups.org site:

     http://www.cups.org/str.php

Otherwise your changes will get lost in the shuffle...