[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2348: PDF rotation issue

twaugh.redhat twaugh at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 09:48:55 PDT 2007

This PDF file:
https://www.rbgkew.org.uk/visitor/maps/strollingmap.pdf

prints incorrectly.  I'm printing it with 'lp strollingmap.pdf'.

I get lots of blank space around the top and the left edge of the
resulting landscape page, with cropped right and bottom edges.

It prints fine if I print it from xpdf 3.01 on Fedora Core 6
(xpdf-3.01-28.fc6).  The problem seems to boil down to some sort of
landscape/portrait issue, but I can't quite pin it down.

Here is another PDF file demonstrating (I think) the same problem:
http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/visitor/dayplanner.pdf