[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2630: Error 413 Entity Too Large: Ubuntu 7.10

Richard Preston richardmpreston at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:50:47 PST 2007

Many thanks for the reply.

I'm still puzzled, because the directory did exist, and the permissions did
not change when I moved it onto the root partition. The only difference
between a not working/working config was the access to the directory through
a symlink rather than directly.

Anyway, I guess it's an edge case at best :-) I'll put something on an
appropriate Ubuntu forum.

Thanks again.