Custom size on Mac OS 10.2.8

Horky Chen horky.chen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 07:03:46 PST 2007

Dear Michael,
I have checked the cups debug message tonight. And I found if the Width and Height is integer number, such as 252.0x576.0, then the print result is correct. But if else the result will almost be invalid.

Followings are my testing list:
NG:
media=Custom.339.84x623.52
media=Custom.283.46x453.54
media=Custom.283.46x510.24
media=Custom.283.46x453.54
media=Custom.283.46x513.64
media=Custom.283.46x624.95
media=Custom.283.46x625.32
media=Custom.283.46x576.00
media=Custom.283.46x595.28

OK:
media=Custom.288.00x576.00
media=Custom.369.36x513.36
media=Custom.252.00x576.00

So I donot know why some sizes are OK, but others are invalid?

Thanks!