[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2255: Allow for Classes to be members of other Classes

Opher Shachar ophers at ladpc.co.il
Thu Feb 22 09:44:50 PST 2007

Hello,
If I have two classes Class1 and Class2, this command will add them to
MyClass:
     lpadmin -p Class1 -c MyClass
     lpadmin -p Class2 -c MyClass
This could be equally well be performed from the WEB interface.
In the WEB interface the URLs of Class1 and Class2 listed under the
"members" of MyClass are correct.
But, after I restart my server (RedHat EL 4 / FedoraCore 6) or even
restart CUPS with:
     service cups restart
The URLs of Class1 and Class2 listed under the "members" of MyClass are
incorrect. They show http://localhost:631/printers/Class1 and
http://:631/printers/Class2.
Restarting CUPS through the admin page does not break things.

Regards,
Opher Shachar.