[cups.bugs] [CRIT] STR #2188: Update to version 1.2.7 of CUPS goes wrong!

Dwayne Riner rinerd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 05:30:37 PST 2007

I installed the 1.2.7 version of CUPS on my iMac G5 running 10.3.9.  My
printers were working fine before I installed that software.  I thought
upgrade might improve functionality.  Instead, after the upgrade I found
that all of my printers had been deleted.  Worse yet, whenever I try to
add a new printer it gives me an error.  I also cannot access my machine's
CUPS software to manage printers.  This is rediculous.  You guys shouldn't
be releasing software the screws up Mac OS X.  Fix this!