[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2196: Cancel one or all jobs assigned to a printer for a specific user.

angelb angelb at bugarin.us
Tue Jan 16 11:00:08 PST 2007

I'm not certain if this option is already available in 1.2.

If not, and no one else has requested this, I'd like to make a formal
request to have this feature available in future release.

Feature request:

To provide an interface that will allow a user with admin rights to
cancel one or all jobs submitted by a specific user for a specific
printer queue.

If a simillar request already exist, please delete this one instead.

Thanks,
Angel

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2196
Version:  -feature