[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2205: GET /admin/job/[n]/data

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Mon Jan 22 07:52:43 PST 2007

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

Dupe of STR #118...  Basically, I don't know when (if ever) this will be
added to CUPS.  Aside from the (serious) security issues we need to deal
with, there is also the matter of how we'll handle any content filtering -
forcing consumers to handle all supported MIME types is the easy way out,
but we should be able to provide more than that!

Anyways, please post followups to the existing STR #118...

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2205
Version:  -feature
Fix Version: None