How to set font?

Yu Guo Victor.Yu.Guo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 10:13:38 PST 2007

Hi,

I am writing a driver to convert raster data to commands and data of my printer. Now, my driver works on the CUPS 1.1.22.

When I print a text file, I can see that the path is:
  texttops,pstops,pstoraster,mydriver.
And the file content can be printed corretly.

But the font is always in Courier. In the PPD file, there is *DefaultFont: Courier and also a list of the font. I tried to set the font to others, but no work, the printing is still in Courier.

So is there any way that I could change the font when I print a text file?

Thanks!

YuGuo