[cups.bugs] CUPS 1.3svn-r6542 and MIT-krb5 => Segfault ?

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Thu May 31 12:52:34 PDT 2007

Rune Andresen wrote:
> As I'm new to Kerberos/CUPS, I can not eliminate the possibility that
> the segfault is due to some mistakes in the configuration - but I
> don't think the scheduler should (be able to) die with a segfault when
> it hits a bad configuration.

Yeah, without having a full traceback through the MIT code, it would
be hard to say for sure, but if there is a better API that doesn't
need to create temporary files we might as well use it.

Can you file this as a bug report against 1.3?

     http://www.cups.org/str.php

I'll generate the necessary autoconf magic so that we use
krb5_cc_resolve() if it available (not just on whether we are
running Heimdal...)

Thanks!