[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2592: scheduler/ipp.c will not compile

Donald Boettner dwb at umich.edu
Mon Nov 12 10:15:08 PST 2007

if HAVE_GSSAPI and HAVE_KRB5_H and HAVE_HEIMDAL but not
HAVE_KRB5_CC_NEW_UNIQUE, then scheduler/ipp.c fails compilation in routine
save_krb5_creds() due to two errors:
 (1) "krb_context" is not defined.  I replaced it with "KerberosContext"
to make it compile.  This error first appeared in 1.3.0
 (2) with 1.3.4, a new piece of code appeared (just following the above
error) that will not compile because "principal" is not defined. I put an
ifdef for HAVE_KRB5_CC_NEW_UNIQUE around this new piece to make it
compile.

I do not know if these are the right fixes;  all I needed was to make the
compilation complete, as we do not (yet) use the Kerberos stuff.