New driver development help - Okimate 20

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 22:09:34 PST 2007

Sean M. Pappalardo wrote:
<snipped>
> 1) There appears to be a horizontal resolution mismatch. Everything prints
> three times wider than it should but is correct vertically. This happens in
> all graphics modes.
<snipped>

I am not familiar with how rasterto* works, but as you said, you just need to
specify different resolutions for the horizontal direction (in ghostscript it is
-r900x300 instead of -r300, for example). I am sure rasterto* allows you to do
that, or you can specify it up stream in ghostscript's devcups device driver
line. (possibly in the ppd).