Translating

Rodrigo Fuenzalida rodrigolautaro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:36:01 PDT 2007

Hi, my name is Rodrigo Fuenzalida and I'm from Chile. I'm really interested in this project because I think it's one of the most important things for the people to switch Linux. As you can see all the time M$ user like things easy ... and lots of users do not speak English ... and CUPS it's in English. I want to cooperate in this project translating menus and all I can. I have to say I know nothing about programming, but please let's make things easier for users.