[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2558: Provide IPP "job-originating-host-name" via ENV Variable to backend

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Fri Oct 12 13:44:40 PDT 2007

I have a patch that will do this already as I needed it for a routing
backend based upon originating host address.  We have now moved to using
job attribute request to acquire the address in the backend to avoid
patching the CUPS source for each release.  I am willing to submit the
patch I have now for inclusion if it is agreed that it would be a nice
feature for CUPS.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2558
Version:  -feature