[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2571: Print on half the page to leave space for notes (extension to N-up printing)

Matt Blissett matt at blissett.me.uk
Sun Oct 28 18:47:08 PDT 2007

(This is very, very low priority -- it's an idea I had after printing a
document.)

Add an option to N-up printing to leave lots of space for handwritten
notes -- effectively, make every other "page" blank, so when I print
2-on-1 onto A4 paper I have an A5-sized printout on the left and a big
blank space on the right which I can scribble on.

:-)

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2571
Version:  -feature