KOnica Minolta 7222 IP424 PS

Magnus Kronberg magnus at rissnekyrkan.org
Mon Sep 17 12:08:06 PDT 2007

I'm having a problem with my network printer. It's a Konica Minolta 7222 printer/copier. I have a ppd driver witch checks out fine doing the test at the printer driver testing page. I can install the printer and it sends the testpage. Problem is that the test page comes out as rubbish. It tries to print 12 pages, but there's only text on the first one. The text that comes out seems like an error message. It starts with the words PostScript 3.0. Where can I start to look for the problem?