[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2530: Allow to modify admin.tmpl to view custom (log) files

Kurt Pfeifle kurt.pfeifle at infotec.com
Tue Sep 25 10:54:17 PDT 2007

I'd like to be able to extend the ':631/admin' web interface by editing the
'templates/admin.tmpl' file.

One of the things that should be possible for this kind of customization
is adding one (or more) buttons to show custom log files. (My use case are
log files for script-based CUPS filters or backends I might want to plug
into the CUPS framework).

Currently, CUPS 1.4 does return a "404 Not Found" error.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2530
Version:  -feature