[cups.development] rotating CUPS raster images

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Tue Sep 25 18:02:48 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm working on a CUPS filter that takes application/vnd.cups-raster as
its input.  Dependent on print conditions, I need to rotate the image
90, 180 or 270 degrees to "work around hardware limitations".

I've read the CUPS raster API docs (http://localhost:631/help/) but I
didn't really find what I was looking for.  If somebody could provide
a cluebat, I'd appreciate it.  Just a pointer to extra documentation
or some sample code would be fine.

Note, still has to work with CUPS 1.1.x and later.

Thanks in advance,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen             FLOSS Engineer -- EPSON AVASYS Corporation
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/