CUPS universal for MAc Intel

Alexander Demmler news at ademmler.com
Thu Sep 27 02:56:46 PDT 2007

Hi!

How do I compile CUPS on MacINtel Plattform to provide a universal Framework. Ihave tried ./configure + make + make install for now.
Printng is fine, but if I launch PPC Apps(Rosetta) than I get this:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture
	/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture

Help needed, thanks to all.
Alex