CUPS universal for MAc Intel

Alexander Demmler news at ademmler.com
Fri Sep 28 07:27:02 PDT 2007

Dear Michael!

Ich have done so and I have got 1 error while make.
May I am wrong, seems like JPEG and TIFF is not build for universal?
Anny tips?

Linking libcupsimage.2.dylib...
ld: Undefined symbols:
_jpeg_CreateDecompress
_jpeg_calc_output_dimensions
_jpeg_destroy_decompress
_jpeg_finish_decompress
_jpeg_read_header
_jpeg_read_scanlines
_jpeg_start_decompress
_jpeg_std_error
_jpeg_stdio_src
_TIFFClose
_TIFFFdOpen
_TIFFGetField
_TIFFReadScanline
_TIFFScanlineSize
__TIFFfree
__TIFFmalloc
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
lipo: can't figure out the architecture type of: /var/tmp//ccGkAHqV.out
make[1]: *** [libcupsimage.2.dylib] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

Alexander