[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2789: The scheduler should check for duplicate RSS subscription URIs

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Apr 7 10:46:20 PDT 2008

The scheduler currently allows overlapping of RSS feeds, which could lead
to odd or corrupted feeds...  We can't do anything about multiple servers
uploading to the same HTTP store, but we *can* prevent a single server
from having multiple subscriptions going to the same feed.

Alternately, the RSS notifier could lock, read, update, write, and unlock
local RSS feeds so that multiple local subscriptions could coexist.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2789
Version: 1.3-current