missing page count information

Doil Lee doillee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:20:56 PDT 2008

Hi,

I made custom backend to intercept all backends and fetch job information. In the backend I'm using cupsGetOption() to get page count related information especially following options:

com.apple.print.PrintSettings.PMTotalBeginPages
com.apple.print.PrintSettings.PMFirstPage
com.apple.print.PrintSettings.PMLastPage

com.apple.print.JobInfo.PMApplicationName --> it's also missing

However, some application(i.e, Adobe CS3) which bypassing filter level do not seem to carry those information. Is there anyway to get those information? I've tried to use 'page_log' file, but it's inconsistent per printer.

Thanks in advance,

Doil Lee