[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2800: cupsddk links against static cups library

kssingvo.suse kssingvo at suse.de
Mon Apr 14 09:22:03 PDT 2008

We (SUSE distribution) run into an issue with the gcc suite, where static
linking is broken.
Thereby I noticed that cupsddk is linking against a static cups library,
and therefore build of cupsddk fails.

Problematic files are:
cups/testcmyk, cups/testdither, cups/testrgb, ppdc-static

See attached patch (proposal) for details.

Not quiet sure, if this is really a bug in cupsddk.

BTW: there is no version "1.2.3" choosable for cupsddk in STR.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2800
Version: 1.4-current