PDF Printer driver

Sebastian sebastian.razola at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:53:28 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm looking at setting up a service for Mac OS X users that will include client software. The client software is made up by two pieces. One, a printer driver that prints a PDF and saves it locally and then executes a app. And the other part is that very app.

So, what I would like to find is someone that can created a driver that does the above mentioned. We will then build the other app ourselves. But when finished we would like to make a installation process that installed the app and the driver at the same time.

So, two questions:
1. Is making this driver complex/expensive?
2. Are there any special needs (on the driver) if we later want to incorporate it in a installation process?

/Sebastian