Printer URI getting corrupted

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Thu Feb 7 14:45:29 PST 2008

Joe Julian wrote:
>> The client is also cups version 1.2.12-4 from fc6 (on another fc6 box) which is printing using lp.
> Did I give you all the information you wanted, or am I missing something?

That's all the info, however I'm still not able to reproduce it with
the standard 1.2.12 release.  Have you reported the problem to the
Fedora folks?  It could be a Fedora-specific issue, either a patch to
the scheduler or some issue with the compiler or standard libraries
that is causing the memory corruption.

Also, does the same problem happen on other machines with the same
configuration?