[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2701: Unknown Location directive </LimitExcept>

Alex Muntada cups at alexm.org
Fri Feb 8 10:04:45 PST 2008

I'm trying to use <LimitException> inside a <Location> block on cupsd.conf,
but the daemon complains about </LimitExcept> not being valid.

I revised scheduler/conf.c from current SVN trunk (revision 7289) and it
seems that there's no code to deal with </LimitExcept> the same way that
it's done for </Limit> (e.g. adding information to logs, etc.).

I'm using a </Limit> instead of </LimitExcept> to close the <LimitExcept>
block and the daemon stops complaining, but since the documentation makes
clear that </LimitExcept> is the ending tag, I guess it should be fixed.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2701
Version: 1.4-current