[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2720: Unable to print responsorial glyph in font

Christopher Berardi cberardi24 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 12:13:10 PST 2008

Hello,

But, as far as I know, there is nothing wrong with the PDF or ODT (my two main files used) files. I can display them on screen properly and I can take them to another system (i.e., Windows) and print them properly. CUPS is the only variable that is changing.

Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com> wrote:
[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

Sorry, this isn't a CUPS issue.  You need to report this problem upstream
to the Xpdf author (for output embedded in PDF files) or to the
application developers that are embedding the TrueType font in their
PostScript output.

Fix Version: None