cups cupsBackChannelRead & port monitor

velupillai kalyani.vel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:27:06 PST 2008

I can't change the actual configuration of my computer (cups 1.3.5 standard mandriva 2008). It is a stable version of my plateform test.

I tried the command where and the backtrace result:

>where
no stack.

I don't understand the result. Even if cups is not compiled in debug mode, i must have  stack addresses?

have you done trial and obtained the same result as me?

thanks in advance.