About localization

Horky Chen horky.chen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 22:28:28 PST 2008

Dear Michael,
I have generated one multiple-language PPD file which contains the zh_CN translations. After I add one printer in zh_CN enviroments, I can see the localized strings in printer options via Web page (http://localhost:631).  But if I use OpenOffice or other applications, they all still shows  english strings in Printer Dialog.  So my question is the localization PPD files only can take effects on WEB? If it is right, would you please give me some comments about how to make application can show localized strings in "Driver Options"?

Thanks in advance & Best Regards!
Horky
2008-3-1