[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2679: AUTH_DEFAULT conflicts

Shigeharu Kondo kondo at sd-net.co.jp
Mon Jan 21 08:36:55 PST 2008

When making cups-1.35-source in HPUX11, "#define AUTH_DEFAULT" of
"/usr/include/prot.h" and "scheduler/auth.h " conflicts.
 And compilation was not stopped.

 When "/admin/conf" is posted in this state, cupsd is stopped by
segmentation fault.

 Segmentation fault occurred by log printout because the part where
"DefaultAuthType" in "scheduler/auth.c" is set was failed.

 I'm Japanese. And I'm not good at English.
 I'm sorry.