Resolution defination in DRV file

keens312 keens312 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 15:16:13 PDT 2008

hi Michael,

I have an issue on Mac OSX.

The monochrone laserjet printer is required to support four resolutions:
1. 400 x 600 x 1
2. 600 x 600 x 1
3. 600 x 600 x 2
4. 1200 x 1200 x 1

So, to implement this, I need to add lines in Drv file to specify this, and filter driver will the user selected resolution for printing.

The issue is that only 600 x 600 x 1 can work properly.
For all the other resolutions, the top-left point shift to left about width/2 pixils, which means printed out of paper (on the left).

I have totally now clue about this issue. Something wrong in Drv file or filter program?

Could you please help to show me the code snippet for the four resolutions in the DRV file?

Thanks
Quanjun