How to read the values from UI control

Chad Hulbert Chad.Hulbert at xerox.com
Wed Jul 16 06:08:21 PDT 2008

In general the call to cupsGetOption() is what you want.  Have you actually
parsed the options with cupsParseOptions()?

I also note that you misspelled "Choice" for the second choice.  If that
same error exists in your DRV I'm not sure what the compiled PPD will look
like.  Make sure it is correct.

-Chad

On 7/16/08 5:14 AM, "keens312" <keens312 at hotmail.com> thusly spake: