[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2842: Delay between printjobs

Johan Bernhardsson johan at anykey.se
Mon Jun 2 01:52:58 PDT 2008

We have a strange problem where it seems like a jobs is submitted every 10
seconds to a raw label printer.

The labels are sent one by one. And it seems like its waiting for 10
seconds before the next job is sent and completed.

When i list completed jobs we have jobs that are marked completed as
following. And this behavior is seen on all labelprinters atm (markpoint
compact 4 and markpoint nova 8). The printers are set as raw ie we only
spool the job and we use jetdirect to talk to the printer. But we have the
same timing problem if we use lpd aswell.

16:19:08
16:19:18
16:19:28
16:19:38