[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2748: Negotiate Authentication Failure on Web Interface

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Mar 26 09:01:33 PDT 2008

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

Well, the patch is correct but the credentials your browser is supplying
are not - the GSS API spec requires that the client (your web browser)
provide credentials with the "delegatable" bit set...

I'll close this bug out (we are now properly using Kerberos credentials
for CGI programs), and you need to file a bug with the browser developers.
Once that problem is fixed, everything should work just fine...

Fix Version: 1.4-current (r7383)