Incorrectly handling change of page size

Robert Billing bob at tnglwood.demon.co.uk
Sat May 3 01:01:29 PDT 2008

I have created a document which is an A4 page and a DL envelope in OpenOffice. If I print the pages individually it works. If I convert to postscript it works, but if I print the document as a single job either the A4 page comes out squodged to DL size, or the envelope prints on the wrong part of the page.

This problem is the same with Laserjet 1300, Inkjet 3840 and Stylus Photo R300 printers.

I am running the version of CUPS (1.3.6) that was bundled with the OS I am using (Fedora 8), and using OpenOffice 2.3.

E-mail me if you'd like to see the postscript.