Backend for Canon network protocol

Louis Lagendijk louis_lagendijk at gmail.com
Mon May 5 01:25:40 PDT 2008

hi,
I have made the code I developed so far available on
http://www.fazant.net/cups/bjnp-backend.tar.gz.
Modifications can be found in runloop.c and bjnp.c which is for now a
copy of socket.c with small modifications. This code is just a
prototype.
See all the udp command stuff in bjnp-io.c for all the canon specific
stuff.
I will loop at the port monitor stuff later, I had no idea on what that
is  (this was my first encouter with cups programming , so please
forgive me my ignorance).

kind regards, Louis