[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2754: Translating cupsIPPReason strings

Diana Alumbro cutieyanyan2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 19:58:08 PDT 2008

Hi Michael,
Thank you for fixing this. Do you have release notes on how to use it?

Here's what I tried that still did not translate the error message inside "text:"

//in my po file
msgid "Communication error"
msgstring "In Danish Your printer has encountered connection error."

//in my drv
Attribute cupsIPPReason "com.vendor-commError-warning/Communication error" "text:In%20Danish%20Your%20printer%20has%20encountered text:%20connection%20error"

After running ppdc, the string that got translated was "Communication error" instead of the one in "text:"
Is there something different I should do to make it work?

Thanks,
Diana