[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2838: ParamCustomPageSize is not in generated PPD

Diana Chriscille Alvarado cutieyanyan2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 09:19:44 PDT 2008

This is in relation to the topic
(http://cups.org/newsgroups.php?s16057+gcups.general+v16065+T0). I have
also encountered this issue. My machine is a Mac.

In a CustomPageSize query I need to add some code to make my printer work
for a customized paper size. Is there a way I can append additional code
in the CustomPageSize query?
     *CustomPageSize True: "pop pop pop <</PageSize[5 -2 roll]/ImagingBBox
null>>setpagedevice"

I have also tried this code as Michael suggested:
Attribute CustomPageSize True "your code"
Attribute ParamCustomPageSize Width "1 points min max"
Attribute ParamCustomPageSize Height "2 points min max"
Attribute ParamCustomPageSize WidthOffset "3 points 0 0"
Attribute ParamCustomPageSize HeightOffset "4 points 0 0"
Attribute ParamCustomPageSize Orientation "5 integer 3 3"
Attribute HWMargins "" "left bottom right top"

However, after running ppdc, the generated PPD does not have
ParamCustomPageSize

Attached is the drv.