problem with thermal printer filter

jayacharan.rampog jayacharan.rampog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:59:05 PST 2008

hi mike,

i installed cupsddk-1.2.3 and ppdc working fine,for my printer(EPSON TM-T88III thermal) i need to compile my own driver,when i 'm trying to compile about
custom media size "80 mm"
error message like:
ppdc: Unknown media size "80 mm" on line 25 of thermal.drv!

how should i give my media size?

 and i would like to write a filter to my thermal printer that is rastertoepson.c and that should work with my printer, sir have you written any filter program that is compatible like thermal POS printer,if you have any information regarding this let me know sir!