[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3007: CUPS can no longer translate strings.

Ronaly Agdeppa ronaly at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 19:46:20 PST 2008

Hi Michael,

   I verified 1.4b1 for STR#:2642 fix "The PPD Compiler now allows local
message catalogs to override the standard cups translation". When I ran
ppdc, no translations take effect.
I have my own message catalog when running ppdc. Supposedly, ppdc will use
my message catalog.  When you said, "translations for CUPS 1.4 have not yet
been submitted/added", aren't  you referring to the base translation of
CUPS? How may I verify STR#2642?

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.