Test Driver

Hosi hosiwebmail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 05:07:21 PDT 2008

Hi,
I downloaded the * drivers page and tested it. There are some errors I can't understand :( What are these and What should I do ???

Error :

hpc2420s.ppd: FAIL
      **FAIL**  Missing "de" translation string for option CustomPageSize, choice True!
      **FAIL**  Missing "es" translation string for option CustomPageSize, choice True!
      **FAIL**  Missing "fr" translation string for option CustomPageSize, choice True!
      **FAIL**  Missing "it" translation string for option CustomPageSize, choice True!
        WARN    DefaultLeadingEdge has no corresponding options!
        WARN    DefaultHalftoneType has no corresponding options!
        WARN    Duplex shares a common prefix with DuplexUnit
                REF: Page 15, section 3.2.