[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2936: Please allow invocation of 'accept' as cupsaccept/cupsreject, too

martin.pitt.canonical martin.pitt at canonical.com
Sat Sep 6 05:00:35 PDT 2008

In Debian we have installed alternative commands cupsaccept/cupsreject for
a long time, in an effort to reduce namespace clobbering with too generic
command names.

upstream systemv/accept.c currently allows invocation as
cupsenable/cupsdisable as an alternative to enable/disable. For
consistency, it would be great if we could provide these alternative
command names as well.