[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2941: PPD generator (ppdc/drv) ismissing directive to set the code of the "*CustomPageSizeTrue: ..." line in the PPD file

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:05:39 PDT 2008

I does not work out as you describe. If I use

   VariablePaperSize yes
   MinSize 72.00 288.00
   MaxSize 612.00 3168.00
   Attribute CustomPageSize True "pop pop pop pop pop
%% Option Setting: PageSize=Custom"

I get two "*CustomPageSize True: ..." lines, one near the top of the
file which is the correct one:

*CustomPageSize True: "pop pop pop pop pop
%% Option Setting: PageSize=Custom"
*End

and in the block of lines for the custom page size the wrong one:

*CustomPageSize True: "pop pop pop <</PageSize[5 -2 roll]/ImagingBBox
null>>setpagedevice"

Is there anything else which I have to add to the .drv file?

    Till