Failure to Print Multiple Copiee with Raw Option

Lucky Leavell lucky.william.leavell at census.gov
Sat Sep 13 08:48:38 PDT 2008

> Hmm, make sure the firmware is up-to-date.  Only very old and the
> low-end integrated JetDirect's (used in some of the DeskJet printers)
> should not support IPP.

It is current (12.1.1.54 as I recall, but I am at home). When the plotters were delivered about a year ago, HP wrote a custom firmware for Census until they could incorporate our needs into their firmware for everyone. Lack of IPP support would be something I should think we need to take up with HP Support.

Lucky Leavell